Summary: This week I started off by finishing the neck. I added space matching to the neck, then I started to work on the legs. I first made the bind joints, then the IK and FK joints. I then created an IK FK switch for both legs. When the legs are switched into one mode, the visibility for the controllers in the other mode is switched off. I also added a lot of controls for both the feet.
Problems / issues: Nothing too major this week that made me completely restart. Only issues were typical things that happen when rigging. The ik handle was not orienting correctly, some of the constraints I tried to make were not working, and a mistake on my part I left a .001 rotation in a joint.
Positive: I fixed all my issues! ( I hope) Now I can start rigging the fun stuff.