What I did: Not as much as I would have liked. I experimented with layouts for Lake’s tent and spend a while trying different solutions for lake’s tent exterior terrain. I was experimenting with v-ray snow shaders and using displacement maps to carve out parts of the snow but after several hours of trouble shooting Josh and I decided to go with an alternate solution. I also updated the edit and tweaked the audio.
Total Hours Spent – 6
This week I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked due to a combination of sickness related to a gastrological disorder and interviewing for and then working at a design agency in center city.