This week I spent most of my time working on the script as my main focus at the moment (the animatic) is on hold permanent hold until the script is in a semi-finalized state. Gabe and I met with one of the script writing faculty members and discussed possible script revisions. With this in mind I also spent a great deal of time working with Valentina on our presentation and laying out the airplane interior.
- Met with faculty members to discuss different solutions to motivation and overall theming (1-2 hours)
- Met with group at various points in the week to tackle latest rounds of script revisions (3 hours)
- Pros- New solutions found to motivating our characters and to the overall flow of our story
- Cons- Still a lot of rewriting that needs to be done
- Total time spent – 4-5 hours
- Modeled basic plane interior, comped in mood boards.
- Pros- Solid start, with this sense of space we can start testing out camera angles.
- Cons- Very basic geometry, needs to be filled in.
- Total Time Spent- 3 hours
- Rewrote several segments of presentation, assisted in layout of slides
- Total Time Spent- 1 hour
TOTAL TIME SPENT- 9-10 hours
FOR NEXT WEEK- Script rewrites, model scenes, schedule VA session.