Summary: This week was not the most productive weeks due to the holiday. I lost 5 of the days this week due to my father visiting Philly for the Thanksgiving holiday.
I continued to work on blocking out my shots and I’ve got all but 4-5 of them initially roughed in. This was the first week with our character body rigs done (we have hands and eyes now and Anthony did a great job working out all the kinks) so that made the couple shots I blocked in this week just look so much better. I worked on part of the final sequence where Danforth goes crazy at the end. I also began to go back through my previous shots and update the rig references with the newest version. I wish I had more to say but all I did was work on animation
Pros: I’ve got most of my initial blocking done so I’m going to have time to go back through and refine my blocking before the end of term.
Cons: Lost a lot of days but luckily I planned ahead so I’m not behind.
Upcoming: Finish the shots left that need initial blocking, go back through updating rigs and refining blocking. I also haven’t gotten to finishing weight painting so I’m going to try and get to that this week but worst case it will be done by the end of term.