1-11 PPJ Gabriel Valdivia

This week wasn’t a production heavy week but it was productive in the planning and organizing department.  We started the week off with a team meeting to see where everyone was sitting after the long winter break. There we decided upon a new production cycle where we will break up our production into smaller chunks but this will allow us to start rendering sooner.  I then spent a few hours organizing all my files from last term, setting up a more workable file structure, and compiling playblasts for Ethan to implement into the animatic. I also took one of my shots to the point where I am ready to begin splining. (minus facial animation).  My ppj will be of more detail next week because the next couple will be full of productivity!  Go team!

Advertisements