Goals for this week:
Splining the bodies of Dyer and Danforth for IA010, IA020, and IA030 to rough polish.
What got done:
- The three shots mentioned previously are now fully splined and ready for polish. I had a surprising amount of trouble with the second shot, but I think I have it at a place where it works.
- Several discrepancies in naming conventions/reference paths arose this week and have all been address so rendering can continue smoothly.
- Spline the rest of my shots for this sprint (IA040, EAC050, ET10, IAE020, IAE030)
- Put the shoggoth arm into one of the interior temple scenes to stress test the rig
- Get any illustrations to Josh and Ethan that they need for the URBN displays