Goal for this week:
Work on my interior tent shots.
What I got done this week:
I spent all my time working on a single shot that proved to be incredibly difficult. It’s my shot where Dyer collapses to his knees and Danforth bumping into the table. I’ve finally worked out all my problems with dyer’s fall so now im tackling danforth and the table but this shot will be done by monday night thankfully.
What I plan to do next week:
Finish everything that isn’t quite done or to a first level of polish yet. By class next week all of my shots will be at their first level of polish state and then I can move into adding that final level of polish while the team renders everything.