Real excited to start animating, but unfortunately did not get to it this week as planned. 😦 Other classes and life continue to get in the way of actually moving forward, but we’re inching our way there.
- Summary: Blocked in Danforth’s clothes and have started getting more details in.
- Positive Stuff: Blocked in pretty well, should be easy to adapt for Dyer when I’m finished.
- Problems / issues: Some difficulties getting the proportions/edge-flow right to communicate the seams, but I think I worked it out. Am worried the clothes are going to look to baggy and undesigned, but we can adjust later if needed.
- Hours: 3
- Summary: Met up with Gabe and Pat at the URBN center to film preliminary reference for our shots… again.
- Positive Stuff: Worked out some more problems we didn’t know about, ready to use it to animate! Also had a friend there who was able to act WAY better than we all were!
- Problems / issues: Same as last week: some unexpected issues with converting the boards to 3D, again some pretty awful acting.
- Hours: 4.5 (Despite what Pat apparently thinks)
LIST OF UPCOMING TASKS:
- Finish clothing
- Finish hair
- Block the animation