We made it to our final presentation! Hoorah!
Instead of the usual screenshot of our Trello board, I made this little screencapture video (embedded) to highlight our progress from the beginning of the term to the end. As you can see, our “done” column stretches aaaall the way to the bottom, and only a few cards were put on the backburner. Two of them, the Shoggoth model and facial rigging, will be done over winter break. The other two, prop modeling and environment detail work, are ongoing projects that will stretch through the next term while the animators finish animating. Overall, I’d call our progress successful!
Looking forward to presenting to the faculty tomorrow!