Goals for this week
Finish rigging the shoggoth.
What got done.
I finished rigging the shoggoth. I added in clusters with fk and ik controls to all of the small tentacles. I added in SDKs in for all of the mouths and eyes. I added in some additional controls to morph the body. The only hard part of the week was trying to get the weighting to work with the tentacles and the body moving.
To help save time I am rendering the turntable of the shoggoth on my home computer. I set up the shaders and textures that val and josh made then after a few tests with the lighting I was able to get something working.
For next week:
Fix / add anything to the shoggoth rig.
Prepare for dynamics.