Goals for this week:
- Start animating faces – get the faces for IA010-040 finished and adjust any errors
- Finish the shot with the shoggoth tentacle
- Due to some shots missing from our upcoming trailer, we all went into the week with the goal of getting every shot in this finished as soon as possible. I started this with adding the shoggoth to IT290, but I couldn’t spend the time on it I wanted to, so the animation is still rough, but it works for this week (3 Hours)
- A surprisingly demanding task I got this week was making the piles of arms and legs for the interior of lake’s tent. We needed them for the inserts in particular, so a still frame was needed. I got them finished, and I tried to do it in a way that would make it easy to make work in the future, which meant more planning up front. But, they are complete (for now)! (7 Hours)
- I also spent some time working on some of the interior airplane shots. I added facial animation to IA030 for the trailer, but it was pulled due to the airplane interior not feasibly being done by this week. I then went on to IAE030, as this shot is going to require a lot of work, as it is the moment Danforth truly loses his mind. I am having a lot of fun maxing out the sliders to get him to really show his agony. (7 Hours)
- Model the spooky statue
- Continue animating and polishing my shots to meet the goal of finishing by the end of the term.